Thursday 5 June 2008

Hedgie, fashion and miscellaneous

Cocoa's virgin shower!



I guess we will have more showering sessions for Mr. Cocoa cos our hedgie is a poop machine!!!

I think most Thai ladies are all crazy over hair accessories. I'm not sure how's the fashion climate like now over in Singapore but I thought these hairbands with some blink blink factor are pretty cute. I've tried them a couple of times while at the hair accessories shop but can't seem to convince myself that such feminine look suit me. So, I chopped off my locks instead! I don't have to worry about hair rebonding, hair accessories etc for now. But I have a new struggle cos I am thinking of getting a new highlight!



The link especially for MM is here.

And... I heard from C that The Other Boleyn Girl is out in the States!!! Yuppie!!! I can't wait for it to come to Chiangmai. Scarlett Johansson is top on my favorite actress list. And there's more, Eric Bana is in this film! The last time I saw Scarlett Johansson in The Black Dahlia, I just can't stop commenting about how sexy she looked. She was born in 1984, making her only 24 this year. How can someone look like that at that age? What was I doing when I was 24?

1 comment:

yttun said...

=____________________________=