Wednesday 11 June 2008

Design and health, or design your health

It's a shoe wheel! I love this, it looks so pretty.



Features:
20 expandable pockets.
Holds up to 30 pairs of shoes (depending on shoe type).
Fits up to men's size 11 shoe (Euro size 44).
Locking, swivel wheels for mobility.
Assembly required.

Materials:
Injected polymer frame (moulded ABS resin).
Super clear vinyl side panels and pockets.
Elastic polyester cords.
Chrome plated steel base.

By the way, I did not manage to keep my calories intake below 1200 per day. I guess it really gets harder now than before. What is going on??? ROARRRRRRRRRR. Anyways, I was browsing on the internet and I found this! Frankly speaking, it doesnt look all that bad. In fact it was rather enticing but it is just too time consuming and retarded for me to be preparing a separate set of dinner for myself while P gobbles. And I thought I knew diet coke and soda is bad for health but I didnt remember the reason for it. Now, I know why...

Diet Soda

Why is it good?
A sugar free version of the popular carbonated beverage that you can drink on the go.

Why is it bad?
OK, so soda is horrible for you, but take out the sugar and add in carcinogenic artificial sweeteners, combined with the artificial flavors and colors that are in all sodas, and you have a recipe for Tumor in a Can. Then of course you’ve got the caffeine factor, which is linked to hyperactivity, high blood pressure, and can mess with your blood sugar.

Instead choose: filtered water and the occasional glass of milk

And there's more... my beloved peanut butter is a killer too.

Reduced-Fat Peanut Butter

Why is it good?
All peanut butter provides a heart-healthy substantial quantity of monounsaturated fat.

Why is it bad?
Most commercial peanut butters are made with the same type of sugar that cake frosting is made with. Reducing the fat makes it even worse because even MORE nasty sugar is added and they contain less healthy fat. I’d rather just eat the extra calories.

Instead choose:
As with peanuts, choose almonds or all natural organic peanut butter instead. Just remember to pour off the top layer of oil and replace it with olive oil if the resulting peanut brick is too stiff. Olive oil is very low in omega-6 fats. I personally, after switching to all-natural, can no longer stomach commercial peanut butter. It tastes like sweetened lard to me now so I’d rather barf than eat it at all.

Check out the points on sushi, peanuts and soy!!!

No comments: