Wednesday 7 May 2008

Magic 1200

This is supposed to work.

You can lose 20 pounds and gain more energy - all in 30 days. You will have to maintain 1200 calories per day and have plenty of food with tasty low calorie recipes.

Mdm Chong is going to track my calories consumption from today tomorrow!!! Let's see if it works. ARRGGGHHH.

Something's super duper wrong with the school's server and the internet is running at a ridiculously slow speed. Mdm had been busy since yesterday and I finally have the time to sit back and relax. It's another 2.5 hours more to go and I am so tempted to do nothing but blog and surf till it's time for me to knock off. But with the internet running at such a snail speed, I doubt I can do any surfing.

Shan confirmed yesterday that she will be in BKK 2 weeks from now and she's departing on the day that I am scheduled to arrive. Since her flight is in the evening and I am arriving in the morning, we're hoping to meet up and have coffee/ lunch/ or something before she leaves. =)

I have kindda worked out the itinerary for my upcoming trip with MM. Aside from the usual temple visits (Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew , Wat Po), boat rides, crazy shopping (JJ, Playground, Siam square) and massage, we've planned to check out yummy boys (I have a hunch that there would be an overflowing supply of yummy girls/ lady boys/ gays) and dine at the Bangkok State Tower



Super cool right?! =))

When sourcing out for restaurants, I've called to enquire about the buffet breakfast at Oriental Bangkok. The Oriental Bangkok hotel is one of Mandarin Oriental's flagship properties and is rated Top 10 worldwide. And since this is our first trip, I was (seriously) thinking of treating MM to a sumptuous high-so meal but the price tag gave this idea an instant death. A breakfast buffet for two could have costed me a return trip to BKK from SG!!! *Faint*

10 more days!!! Muahahaha.

1 comment:

shannz said...

Not 2 weeks from now, but 1 week! muahahaha!

Let's have a nice brekie before we sweat like mad at JJ!!