Friday 2 May 2008

Happy 1st

I'll be having holiday on the following Monday and Friday, meaning I will have two consecutive long weekends. Next week will be a three day work week for me... how cool is that. Yuppie!!! =))

Since Songkran, I was busy preparing for a research grant proposal which is due on the 10th and amending the final draft of the fundraising brochure. C and I were scheduled to go down to BKK with the rest on the 14th but we had to withdraw cos apparently, the President's wife wanted to join the group. The initial arrangement was for us to take a 9 hour road trip to BKK by our school's mini-bus. But with the President's wife joining the group, the 6 seater cant fit us all. Something very strange about this whole arrangement is that the President was scheduled to meet us in BKK but he's taking the plane! Anyways, it's good now that we wont be going down anymore cos the idea of taking a 9-hour bus trip is freaking me out plus I would already be heading down to BKK for my first sisters-only trip. =))

I've checked with my colleague that we would be having 2-days off, consecutively in July. I guess that gives me the opportunity to be home for 9 days with just getting 3 days off. I cant wait to be home to meet everyone!!! And then there's this talk about a cousin-only trip (July), Allstars' first ever trip (Aug), KL gang visit to Chiangmai (undated) and possible meeting up with Shan (undated) plus P and I are planning for a HK trip this year end. OOO... sounds wonderful. =))

Jaminthejar is a year old!

No comments: