Friday 11 April 2008

Yummy boys

The two Chongs are definitely meeting in BKK over the long weekend. Yuppie! Check out our accommodation. It's a new hip hostel in Bangkok. MM wanted a room that we can "sleep and shit together" and we'd settled for a really expensive twin ensuite (considering it's a hostel). There are so much raves about this new place and it looks really impressive so we didnt mind spending a bit more. Anywayz... I'm sooo looking forward to my short trip!!! Plus, we will shop till we drop in JJ and catch our first Thai boy show. *Slurp*

This is going to be like my 6th trip to BKK. Frankly, I wouldnt mind doing it for another 100 times if I can be meeting my love ones in BKK over long weekends like this. I havent seen MM for like 2 months now! I know she's probably having jitters now (cos MM is travelling by budget airline, which she is not very keen, and my mere mention of the availability of express bus service from Suvarnabhumi made her shouted "huh? I dont even take bus in Singapore!!!" aloud over the phone). Anyhow, this is our first trip together and I really can't wait. =)) I remember how when we were younger, we would go shopping together then end up heading home separately cos we fought over some trivial matter. I doubt this is going to happen cos we had obviously mature over time and our tolerance level for each other have increased (I think).

It's Songkran tomorrow and I'll be seeing my folks in the evening. Although we have booked our accomodation in Chiangrai but our plan is still pending. For now, I have to start clearing up the mess in my room before mum sees it and goes into hyperventilation.

1 comment:

yttun said...

See U SooN!!! ((=
Have fun wif pama ya?
Enjoy!!!
ThaiBoys! WooHoo~~~ lol.