Saturday 5 April 2008

Holiday!

It's longgggg weekend for me!!! Yuppie! I really dunno what's on but I know that it's public holiday on Monday. =))

It has been a busy week. I was preparing to leave work yesterday and realised that I had forgotten to strike off the dates since tuesday. Songkran is coming in 2 weeks' time and we are kindda preparing for my folks' arrival. They will be around for 6 days and we would be bringing them around and most probably out of city. I was hoping that I can meet MM in BKK mid-May.

It's summer time in CNX. It's extremely hottt. The weather is so stifling and unbearable. I think it was like 40 degrees yesterday. Somehow, I miss the weather back at home. Humidity makes me sweat but at least it doesnt make me feel like I'm baking in an oven.

We were at the shopping complex last sunday and realised that we have so many wants. I so want to get ITouch!!! And then there are lomo camera, super big LCD TV, GPS phone, new bags etc. I know my birthday is like 6 months away... but I think it's plenty of time for saving up. MM, listen up!! =P

I was thinking about my past half a year spent in Thailand and tried to sum up my amazing experiences with animals/ insects. Yup... animals and insects! Check out the following (I would think that the list will just keep growing!):

+ Gotten the most number of mosquito attacks
Mdm's legs are badly scarred and you wouldnt believe how vicious the mosquitoes here are until they attack you. I was bitten while doing the most mundane stuff like cooking, having food in the living area, doing laundry and even showering and poo-ing. ROARRRRRRRRRR.
+ Seen the most number of squirrels, cows, buffaloes, elephants in non-captivity
At least once a week, I will see cute little squirrels on the roof or grid cable.
+ Had numerous encounters with rats/ geckos/ lizards
+ Seen the largest gecko alive!
+ Drank ants' egg soup
*Burp*

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

yttun said...

I dunno why I couldnt see this entry at all! =P

But I am hoping to go BKK with ya!