Sunday 16 March 2008

Terminator

Our supply of movies is kindda depleting. And with the current season of PB ending and the new season for Heroes not up yet, we had turned to other serials. P downloaded Terminator: the Sarah Chronicles and we had been watching it for the past few days. I'm not a Terminator fan, in fact I havent seen any of Arnold's. But still it's better than nothing. It's not my kind of movie. But the serial had heavy references to the movies and my hubby downloaded all of them (Arnold's 1-3). =.='' We watched 2 yesterday and got up at 9 am this morning for the last one. Phew. It's finally over. I love weekends that I can lay around, doing nothing much. This is one of those that we can watch movie, sleep, get up watch movie again, sleep (although the movies kindda sucked). And it's now 5 pm! Mdm's waiting for my hubby and we would be going out for dinner. I'm going to the new Shangri-la Hotel for dinner. =)) I cant wait!!! We havent been eating much today cos we are starving ourselves for the buffet dinner. I hope it's worth the wait.

By the way, yesterday's braised pork received very good reviews. The entire pot was emptied out. This is the first time that the kids are digging into my food. Mdm is becoming professional. LOL~ So next time when you guys come over to my place, it's not just spaghetti.

3 comments:

shannz said...

Heroes 2 is out lah. *wink*

Vanessa said...

We are done with that too! They broke Season 2 into 2 parts and we finished the first part alrdy!! Have to wait for 2nd to start screening in States

shannz said...

read tt there're 11 eps cos of the recent writers' strike.