Tuesday 4 March 2008

Back to woooorkkkk!

This is like the longest break from blogging I have had since arriving here. I was busy doing nothing last week. =)) Oh well, I did abit of design work but most of the time I was happily watching Youtube and surfing. We watched an average of 2 movies per day (most of which are rather crappy). I had wanted it to be an enjoyable week before work starts. We had plans to go photo taking in town last Sunday but we couldnt get hold of the super cool digital SLR from his friend. And so, we ended up staying at home the whole day. I cooked some yummy spaghetti in cream sauce (which was rated 7.8 by P) for lunch and we had BBQ at home with the rest of the family for dinner. That wrapped up my mundane day before work starts.

And today is my second day of work!!! I'm now sitting at my desk, blogging. Just like how work always is for me, there's nothing much to do for the moment (although I'm kindda like being overloaded with info about the school and my jobscope). It's an orientation week. We were told to surf the net to get familiarise with the various foundations for the next few days.

People are nice here and the working culture seems rather pleasant. The working environment is however nothing compared to Sg. The desks are wooden and computers are like 14-inch CRT. My computer mouse is without roller and there are no free stationery. My colleague commented that we would have to buy our own water cos the water from the pantry isnt potable. As for now, work itself seems pretty interesting. I was told that we might be doing abit of travelling. =))

By the way, there's no need to present MC unless you are absent from work for more than 3 days!! And I have 30 days of sick leave. LOL~

Lunchtime!

No comments: