Sunday 2 December 2007

Martian Men

P's sleeping, lying hard on his pillow. His phone just rang and he gave out a huge sigh and rejected the call in disgruntlement. =S. A sleeping man is an angry man.
_______________________________

Bought my tix home for CNY. Would be home for a week but without my hubby cos he would be too tied up with work to travel. Was kindda feeling upset that he cant be home for our first CNY. Guess my parents would very much like him to be there and with his absence, I would have to face the bombardment by my aunts. Spoke to MM about this over msn and she said "No prob, we understand". And then I was like... "Ok, let's arrange to go cheong". Muahaha.

Xmas in less that a month but guess I would be Thailand bounded this Xmas. I'm figuring if I should convince P to go somewhere. I'm itching to travel.

No comments: