Wednesday 10 October 2007

Underdog

Had started my Thai level 2 on Monday. From this week on, I will be attending classes thrice a week. Again. Somehow, I seem to be less enthusiastic about attending classes. It even crossed my mind this morning to skip today's class cos I was feeling tired and had a really strong urge to just laze for the entire day. I'm the only soul from my Thai level 1 class who had decided to advance and because of this, I've to join another class. It starts to irk me that I've to meet new people so frequently, introducing myself and all. Suddenly, I miss the ability to just sink into my comfort zone. Right now, I've to search for my comfort zone all over again.

Going to be home next week. ^^. Can't describe how much I've missed home. I know it's just 2 months, but the thought of going home and leaving again, going home to a place where i'm so familiar with but perhaps in future may start to appear foreign just makes me miss it more and more and more. Cant think of what i want to eat and do back in Singapore (aside from visiting Jeremy). Eating is not my top priority and food in Sg is not that yummy for me to place it in my agenda to begin with. Just wanna spend time with people I'm missing, and I promise I'll walk my dog.

No comments: