Tuesday 21 August 2007

One way ticket

In less than 6 hours, I'll be on the plane. I am in a rather touristy mood right now and I'm not sure if this is a good sign. Managed to stuff everything (almost) and as for now I'll just have to keep my fingers cross that the luggage bag would not burst open in transition.

Thanks to everyone who made their trip down last night =). It's such a nice thing to be in long talks with you guys, filled with laughters and all. It's so crazy how we went on and on with all those senseless jokes but I'm darn sure everyone had a good time. Rem the time when Shan came to my place dressed as Darth Vadar? LOL. How unforgettable was that. Suddenly, I feel like having a PJ party.

Waiting for MM to be home. Not sure if I can fall asleep tonight. I've try not to think of this negatively. Everyone will still be part of my life, just that the frequency of contact would decrease. As and when I feel like it and when I am missing home, I'll be back.

Side tracking, I am rather baffled at how some had responded. I can differentiate the demeaning looks that some had from the harmless jokes of riding elephants and such. Do not have to tell me that I am ditching a safe first world country for sthg worse off. I dont give a damn about this. What makes you think that your life in this lego world would be more colourful and meaningful than mine. I havent started mine yet, but I'm sure my retirement is coming before yours. You are just a material girl in a material world. Sucker ass.

1 comment:

yttun said...

lol. nice one JJ ^_^

Enjoy ur days wif bro nok!