Sunday 19 August 2007

Last weekend

Last weekend in Sg was spent with my group of couz. Had lotsa fun and laughters with this crazy lot. Thanks lots to all, especially to MM for organising this short getaway. I suppose everyone had lotsa fun too. It had been quite a while since I had last squeezed on a bed with 5 others. And how much fun had that deck of cards brought to us. LOL. Having you guys in my life is a blessing, and to be able to share so much happy moments with you guys is such a wonderful thing. Pics pics pics!!!



























Had been busy meeting people for lunch/ dinner and getting lotsa free farewell treats. LOL. No matter how much time had slipped, it's kinda interesting how chemistry and dynamics of relationships stay unchanged. The V girls are still as crazy as ever. In my sec and JC days, I had spent so much time with this group of girls that they took up a huge chunk of my memory space.

Received my first farewell card from my 2 BFC buddies at work on friday. How sweet. Work in SLA sucked and bored me so much that I would have left earlier if I am not moving to Th and I constantly rant about how much of my youth had been wasted in this 1 year and almost 9 months spent. These 2 BFC buddies had made work in SLA much more interesting. Really =). I'll miss the gossiping and all.

3 more nights.

2 comments:

shannz said...

The V girls will miss you like crazy!! Let me see if i can plan a trip to visit you end of the yr! haha.

Vanessa said...

Yes yes... pls... and bring baby Daryl along!!!