Monday 16 July 2007

Liberation

Letter out since last thursday. Yuppie yuppie yuppie. So... I'm left with a month!! Less than a month, to be exact. =)

Just back from a short KL trip. Aside from the comfy bus rides to and fro, there was practically nothin much to rave about, except for our guesthouse which is pretty cool and the mass going-to-shower experience which I havent had for a long long time. This very first trip with the Kung Pow gang would most probably be my last too. And this might very well be my last trip to KL in the next few years to come. I guess I still prefer something radically different from the Singapore experience when it comes to travelling.

The next big thing to look forward to before leaving this increasingly spiritless office is my family trip to Bintan. I want to get a sun tan! Beach beach beach! Definately no bed bugs attack since we are staying at Angsana! I love my Dad. *Muacks*

No comments: