Sunday 8 July 2007

Letter of the century

Looking forward to the 12th!!! OMG... this is amazing. I have been hanging there for the past 6 months! I cannot believe it. Anywayz, it's the final countdown. Yuppie! I cannot wait to prepare my hand over list (which is going to be extremely short) and I cannot wait to write the letter of the century plus the farewell notes to my co-workers. By the way, is it then ethical to la kopi everyday after officially calling it quits? Anywayz, with the BFC fraternity getting highly disintegrated, I suppose these BFC sessions would just be a rendezvous between The One and Ling and with the occasional appearance of Miss Mono-Boob. Wee wee wee. Ling feels like buying lunch for everyone in celebration of my farewell.

And... thanks to the 2 angels who were with me yesterday. I still wan to go to the beach!!! Sthg's wrong with blogger now and I cant seem to upload the series of pics we have taken yesterday. Anywayz, got to train up your stamina, folks!

No comments: