Friday 31 July 2015

2 is better than 1

And there... 2 months into being a mother of 2. Pretty hard to imagine before things happened but things developed rather organically. This is how things always are, ain't they?

Mommy loves the fact that Gitt is a reminder of Utt's infancy, and yet Gitt is a boy who is so different from his brother. Mommy loves the fact that when Gitt makes me feel like the milking of my boobies is an endless chore, Utt is making me laugh with his nonsensical tactics. Utt makes me see that the milking is not forever and the infant in my arms will very soon grow to be a fine boy.

Mommy loves the fact that each of you is a reminder to me that time is precious and love is big.

5 comments:

Change Hotmail password said...

Please check it out Change hotmail password

FIFA 16 Coins said...

Pretty.



---------------------------------------------------
http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com


FIFA 16 Coins

internet.kazanova said...

best online dating advices
http://www.webdatingadvisor.com/

Mister Rush said...

Good luck!

Unknown said...

rampage netflix
Jumanji cast 2017