Friday 24 April 2015

Before the big change

Things have been evolving since the beginning of 2015.

This is an incredibly busy year for me at  work. The first quarter of the year had been crazy. Aside from the increased work load, there were the trips every fortnight till I was 32 weeks preggy.

And yes being pregnant with an active toddler is at times quite a challenge. Particularly so when the boy is in love with mommy and would like mommy to be doing things for him and with him. And this is not an easy pregnancy, plagued with bouts of morning sickness, sleeplessness, heart burn, and the list goes on. At 36 weeks, the house is in a mess undergoing reno and I am keeping my fingers crossed that dd with stay in there for a few more weeks, at least till the house is ready.

At this moment, mommy is wishing to be able to spend more time with #1. The guilt of sharing mommy time with dd when he arrives is killing me.

Things will be different

No comments: