Thursday 30 August 2012

Start of hiatus from work

Today marks Day 1 of "vacation", unofficial start of my 6-month maternity leave which is supposed to begin on the 17th of September, but taking into account that I have 10 days of unused vacation leave for the year, my leave of absence from work will be starting today (sooner than planned!). Next time I'll be returning to work will be mid March. This might not be a point for celebration at all since I am really not sure if I have enough sanity to be a full time stay at home mum for 6 months, or perhaps my motherly instinct will kick in and I will be so madly in love with motherhood that I will eventually not want to return to work.

Whatever that comes, I hope everyone in the family will be enjoying the change.

Off for my last pedi and mani before arrival of the little man!

No comments: