Sunday 6 May 2012

Home is where the heart is

Spent a short 30 hours back at home before flying off to BKK. Short but enough to get my spirits up after a week away. Especially when the living condition in India was bad, getting back to some normalcy regulates the soul. I am glad that after being away from home for a week in India, I managed to get home before leaving again. The trip to India is certainly going to stay memorable and has a lifelong ink. The trip to Agra, Delhi itself, the 5-day course and of course the horrible hotel. Going home to familiarity makes me appreciate the presence of P and buddy in my life more than ever.

And now here I am in the city of angels, with a nice view of BKK from a humongous room but feeling a bit lonely. Looking forward to getting home this Saturday and spending some quality time with P and buddy.


No comments: