Saturday 21 April 2012

Day 1 of week 19

Feeling excited that I am almost half way there. The lethargic feeling still lingers and I cannot make it past 11 pm on most nights. The bump has grown significantly over the past week and it's really surprising how you get up one morning, look at yourself in the mirror and go: OMG, I do look pregnant!!!

As whatever happens in life, especially to us Asians, there are people who are telling me the "should-be"s. Like I should be looking bigger than I am now at close to 5 months (and then giving me that "Are you not eating enough ?" look), I should be wearing loose fitting clothes to make sure the baby has room to grow, etc. Whatever it is, I trust myself that I have learnt to take good care of myself and Mini Us and I am trying to make it better each and everyday.

This is me this morning


No comments: