Wednesday 14 March 2012

Officially into the second trimester

I will be entering my second trimester tomorrow, meaning that more physically changes are expected. For the past few months, I have been keeping my fingers crossed as I reminded myself the high chances of miscarriage in early pregnancy. Not saying that I am safe now and can go sky diving, it is nevertheless a huge consolation that I have made it past the first milestone. I am not sure if all mums to be feel the same, but there I am constantly experiencing a morbid fear of losing Mini Us. And so, I have been extra careful and so has P in making sure I am at comfort.

I have half doubt if P has the patience for kids as he has never been a kid person and been over passionate about them, and I am pleasantly surprised by the extra efforts he put in to make sure that I am having the right food (i.e. giving constant reminders that I should avoid caffeine, MSG etc.), that I am well fed (i.e. offering to grab me food at night) and that I have good rest. I am getting more attention from him than ever in the 7 years we had spent together.

This is good.

No comments: