Friday 3 February 2012

Bye Yangon

Got back to Yangon at 10.30pm after a 2 hour flight delay in Mandalay and checked in to a new place. Bell boy pointed out of the window enthusiastically in the direction of the well known pagoda and repeated "Shewdagon" like 3 times. I nodded and said "Yup, been there".

This morning as I lazed on the bed waiting for time to be consumed till my 4.40pm flight, I drew the curtains opened and was greeted by morning Yangon. It looked more welcoming than the night, probably due to my contentment from the good night sleep.

For a country so rich in history and filled with people so genuine and passionate, I hope the best for you Burma.

Good bye Burma




Next on the to do list: Catch "The Lady" in the theaters with P. It has been 20 days. I miss him and our buddy.




Baby, I am coming home.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: