Monday 19 December 2011

Healthy again

Recovering from a multi virus attack that came to me the day I returned from Dhaka. Today is the first day I stop feeling that staying awake is a pain. And miraculously my appetite returned and I am now feeling hungry for KFC, Mac, Fish and Chips, and all other you can name it junk food.

Short trip to Dhaka was worthwhile considering the inputs received for the proposal. Off to Seoul on Friday (and please let the mourning last longer and anything else not come. God bless South Korea).

Looking forward to getting home for another dear sis's wedding, to celebrating Chinese New Year with P for the first time back in Sg, to my first trip to Burma and of course our planned trip to the beach in July (which is in 7 months' time!!!)

2012, bring it on!

No comments: