Thursday 16 June 2011

Last leg

On the train, going back to Brussels from London.






Finally it's wrapping up and now I'm at my last leg of the crazy-round-the-North trip. Enjoyed London a lot. It's definitely the place to be (for me). The most interesting city visited in this trip, IMO. Love the juxtaposition of new against old, the orderliness and the close resemblance of Singapore to her (latter with less taste of course). On the other hand, Paris gave me headaches. Too many people, too crowded and almost an overly rated tourist trap. City of romance over crowded with tourists can't be that much of a place for love and sex. Instead, overwhelmed by chaos it is. And I was tired in Paris and extreme fatigue probably had affected my experience of the city. Paris again? Probably not. France is not my cup of tea, but you can offer me Italy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: