Tuesday 22 March 2011

Rest, I need rest

I am feeling so drained! It seems like I wouldn't have the chance to get a good rest till July. Pfffff. Anyway, I am looking forward to visitors next month, and the month after.

I can't seem to sit down and happily plan for my trip to Head Office in Stockholm knowing that I would be away from Homer for 3 weeks. 3 whole weeks!!! I hope P would be getting up early and spending some time with him before he leaves for work. The poor boy is going to be so lonely.

I would be going to Brussels for a workshop after my meeting, and I would have days in between to squeeze in trips (since Belgium is like the gateway to other parts of Europe). I am thinking of doing Paris, London, Amsterdam. I am pretty sure I will have 2 weekends off, but well, we'll see. So, this is something to look forward to. But this is not exactly a break. I am looking at a break that I will be able to sit around and do absolutely nothing, for a day or two. And this, ideally, is to be done at home. Argh!!!

No comments: