Tuesday 8 March 2011

Homer getting housebroken

I couldn't believe how this is possible, I am losing sleep! At least for 3 nights in the past week, I have been getting up at 2 a.m. On Sunday, I got up at 2 a.m., toss and turn, and didnt fall back to sleep till 5a.m. I thought I was crazy thinking about how lonely this little guy will be, staying at home for 8 hours a day while we are away at work. And how housebreaking him would be tough, how possible it is for me to spend every minute of my time when we get back from work with him, how bad it is for us to run errands, and leaving him at home. ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am experiencing the greatest stress ever in my life.

P was worried and he came back home at 1p.m. yesterday. Looking at me, he said: "Now, I am worried about you." Unbelievable.

The biggest consolation is, Homer is running back to his litter tray for pee and poo, not soiling his playpen. But this is when he is in his playpen. When I get him out while we are in the house, accidents still happen!

Learn fast Homer!

No comments: