Saturday 4 December 2010

Purchases in Bangladesh

Finally, I am at the last leg of my trip. 4 more nights in the heart of Dhaka city, I will be heading back to Chiang Mai. I took a slow stroll in the afternoon and decided that the dust and the stares were too much for me to handle. Plus, the aimless stroll didn't seem fitting for a Chinese lady in a busy town.

I managed to grab some small gifts for the ladies in my family (my 2 mums, MM, SILs, nieces) this afternoon at a local craft shop


Adding on to these are some (Bengali inspired) cushion covers I got few days back


And a T-shirt for P


These are my survival kits that I got from a local DVD store (that would be keeping me occupied for the next few nights), at USD 1 per disc.


And a portfolio by Shahabuddin Ahmed from the Bengal Gallery of Fine Arts




Amazing pieces that portray the spirit of the Freedom Fighters, a pack of 30 for USD5!!!

No comments: