Monday 22 November 2010

Sweet December

Day 2, night 2 in Bangkok, and I am missing my bed already.

1 more night and I will head back to Chiang Mai, then flying off to Bangladesh on Sunday, for a whole 10 days. The session today had been enriching, and I am glad that my organization is generous and had been doing their utmost preparing me on board. My trip to Bangladesh will be a fruitful one, both for work and at a personal level. Following my trip, will be a week of vacation back in Singapore starting on the 18th.

My December will end in the most busy and hectic fashion ever. I am looking forward to 2011, the year that things will start to look really different. I am looking forward to exposures at other country offices. I am looking forward to my training sessions at Brussels, Stockholm.

I am looking forward to knowing more, knowing enough and getting down to work.

No comments: