Wednesday 6 October 2010

Taiwan, you made me __________

Back, and busy, busy, busy!


I wish I have the time to catch up on my sleep

And yes, I enjoyed my time in Taiwan! Seriously, I would go back again, and again and again. Taiwanese TV has been keeping me awake till way past midnight every day and the sumptuous meals has expanded my waistline to an alarming *ahem* figure. And I like Taiwanese! They are such a friendly bunch. I had many bad experiences in my trips to Hong Kong, and I am glad to be in a country with nice (and sometimes crazy, but in a good way) people. My stay in Fleur De Chine at Sun Moon Lake was the highlight of the trip. Weirdly, it is way better than many hotels I have stayed at before. Maybe it's the serenity. I would love to go back some day, and do nothing but stroll by the lake.

No comments: