Thursday 14 October 2010

About my career move

I found myself typing furiously on the keyboard. All in a morning, I completed the last 2 proposals at my current workplace, after a 2.5-year stint. The feeling is amazing. My impending career move fills me with excitement, coupled with anticipation.

Mdm spoke to my folks 2 days back, giving them heads up about the move. Mum's reaction is without doubt, well expected. When Mum heard about the places that I will be travelling to, she went !@#$% (as I mentally visualized her facial expressions). Dad does what he do best, i.e. staying open to new ideas and being forever encouraging. I am lucky that P has been very supportive about the move as well. He is happy for me because he knows that I haven't been happy in my current workplace. Plus, getting into the development sector has always been my dream.

Looking forward to November! I am glad that before 2010 ends, I am able to experience a change.

No comments: