Wednesday 15 September 2010

Beginning of my last year in my 20s

Was in an incredible rush since birthday morning. My unreliable iPhone (also my alarm) mysteriously shut off by itself. I managed to get up miraculously, looked around the room and realized it was too bright for a 6.30 morning. Reached out for the AC controller and was shocked to see that it's already 7.30!!! My flight to Bangkok was at 8.30, one hour away. Was in a crazy rush: dressed myself up in less than a minute and did all the rest in the car. Was lucky to be allowed to be checked in though reaching less than half an hour before flight departure. At Bangkok, I was stuck in the notorious jam and was like an hour late for my workshop. The rest was great until it was time for me to get back to Chiangmai. I was stuck in the jam AGAIN. When I finally got onto the plane, the first 15 minutes was a rollercoaster ride. The bad weather resulted in some major turbulences that left me grabbing the armrests.

Reached Chiangmai at 7.30 in the evening, welcomed by torrential rain. Was glad that my last 4 hours were splendid. P did an incredibly tasty dish and on top of that, a cake for my birthday dinner.



I wish for a fulfilling year ahead and that my 20s will end with a blast, and my parents, parents-in-law, hubs, MM, future BIL, kau gong, popo, all my beloved cousins and friends will all be happy souls in pink health.

No comments: