Friday 2 July 2010

Our marriage is 3 yo!

Mdm created this, intending to send it to the printers, blow it up and hang it above our computer desk.



P and I had an unusually quiet 3rd anniversary. With our daily shuttles to the hospital, we were too occupied to indulge in celebration. P spent 2 nights straight at the hospital and was back on the 30th. Before the clock struck 12, he came to me and went "Happy Anniversary!". I wasn't expecting him to remember since I half suspected he wasn't keeping track of dates (P is dependent on Google calendar, and he must have not touched his lappie for a while). Anyway, it was to me surprisingly sweet since he was really held up by my FIL's hospitalization but he did remember it afterall. On the 1st (the day that marked our 3rd anniversary), I made brekkie. In the noon, I dropped by the supermarket, got his favourite chocolate, drove back home and laid it on the bed. When we got home at night after our trip to the hospital, he found the chocolate on the bed and went

P : "Why is there chocolate?!".
Looking extremely pleased (and guilty), he went
P : "Sorry, I don't have time to get you anything this year"
Me: "It's fine. But, was there anything last year?"
P : "I bought you FLOWERS. FLOWERS!"

Ha. He actually remembered but I didn't. It goes to show, men are not as simple-minded as they seem to be.

Happy FRIDAY!!!

No comments: