Sunday 27 June 2010

Building up a nest is darn tiring

I am so super tired from all the cleaning up, moving of stuff etc. I feel like my body is giving way very soon but I can't help but keep working!!! At 10.30pm, P actually wanted to water the plants. We are obsessed!!!

I spent a day yesterday painting selected walls in the house while P was kept busy moving stuff from our old place. We now have our sofa, dining table and our master bedroom's mattress. But, we still have tonnes of belongings (clothes, books, etc.). Having a mover is definitely a blessing which we do not have.

Looking at these, I guess our hard work these 2 days paid off!

The master bedroom's red wall and newly assembled wardrobe area (partition still missing)



P's pride. He did most of the drilling, and swearing.


Reading area with my black wall and P's installation.



More to come.

2 comments:

yttun said...

Nice!!!

Will engage the both of you to doll up our new home yea?

Anonymous said...

great post thanks