Tuesday 8 June 2010

Becoming a herbivore

Went for a full body check-up few weeks ago and got the results back last Saturday. Was dismay to find myself diagnosed with:
- Lower than normal WBC
- Higher than normal uric acid level
- Extremely high blood cholesterol (like 244!!!)

I am not even 30.

So for the past few days, I have been pushing myself harder on the treadmill. I have also started meat fasting since Monday. For the rest of June, anything non-meat is going to be my best friend. I thought it wouldn't bother me much but at Day 4, I salivated at the thought of grilled chicken.

All these for good health and... in preparation for MM's big day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SERIOUS??

You're not even 30? =P

YaNg

yttun said...

LOL.

Self-Denial

BTW,
Mr Ng has been really free lately!

=P

Vanessa said...

huh. self-denial WHAT?

anyway YANG... youth doesnt last forever.

PFFFFFFFFFF