Wednesday 10 March 2010

Might be heading to Cotai Strip!

Got up this morning slightly disillsioned. For a while, I was trying to hypnotize myself into believing that I wasn't feeling well. This is a really bad sign.

Went out with a guest yesterday and got back home really late. For the first time, I actually clocked overtime! Got the liberty of choosing dinner venue so I brought him to my favourite seafood restaurant in town, then had a walk at the Night Bazaar. Food was great and I had an enjoyable time. One good thing about working in an institution is the many opportunities you will have meeting academias and having conversations that are enlightening, insightful and in the same time making you feel like running to the library to grab more books!

Was supposed to book the tickets yesterday but didn't. My FIL is having second thoughts and he might not be joining us afterall. He went for a body check last week and had a big scare when the doctor told him that his blood pressure was in the 180s. For the past week, he had been staying with us and monitoring his blood pressure on a daily basis. He would be making the decision today after his diagnosis in the noon and upon consulting the doc's advice. Anyhow, whichever the case, P and I would be travelling. Most probably, we will be adding Macau into our itinerary! That would be Singapore, Macau, Guangzhou, Hongkong then back to Thailand.

Perfect.

No comments: