Friday 26 March 2010

And it's Saturday

Watched Alice in Wonderland and actually enjoyed it more than Avatar. Mdm hope that we would have the time to catch How to Train Your Dragon this weekend. Just realised many good movies are in the theatre right now.

Another hour to my well-deserved weekend break. No concrete plan for this weekend but I am looking forward to it nonetheless. Who doesnt love weekends? Since my father-in-law's visit to the doctor, he hadn't been driving and my parents-in-law are now staying in the city and would only be back in their farmhouse on Sundays. We have been kept very busy for these past weeks. Sending them home, having family dinners, sending them to their farmhouse every Sunday morning and fetching them in the evenings. My interaction with them has been very intense, probably at its peak since becoming their daughter-in-law.

Saturday is a rest day for me, but not everyone else (FIL runs his business from Monday to Saturday). So this Saturday, I would have it all to myself. It's a rest day for me, and I would probably do nothing but rot on my bed.

No comments: