Friday 12 February 2010

Missing all the reds

Progressing with colours...



It's my favourite day of the week! And starting from tomorrow, it would be probably hard to reach my folks (in fact they have been kept busy with all the CNY preparations since weeks ago).

I was on the car with P yesterday evening when I told him about CNY. And then, uncontrollably, I started to tear. I was not trying to be dramatic but I was kinda overwhelmed by emotions. It has been 2.5 years now, and I guess I still haven't really fully adjusted myself to missing all the CNYs, mid-autumn festivals, birthdays.

2 comments:

yttun said...

Haiyo...
You must learn to enjoy Songkran ok?
Its good that you are not back,
save your ang baos. =P

But remember to bank transfer mine ok?

Love you

Vanessa said...

havent done so yet!!! wii def do it tonight.

songkran... =,(