Friday 22 January 2010

About everything

Was half way through a post when P played with the phone, reinstalled all applications and *dadaaaaa* there went the post. This phone is probably the second possesion of mine that interests him so much (the first being myself!)

'The' day was shifted from 25th to 29th. Till then, it's more jittery moments and more waiting. That's exactly one whole week from now.

One thing about attending classes in the noon, time passes really fast. 3 out of 7 working hours spent in the classroom is a huge investment of time. Nevertheless, I love my Thai classes.

Mdm sees the need to collect recipes and will probably start so tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the many food experiments I would be conducting. P's pretty sure that my enthusiasm will die down soon after we shift in (that I will stop preparing brekkie after the first week). Right now, it doesn't seem like I will be bored of my potential concoctions.

Friday is the day I love most and it's here!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: