Tuesday 19 January 2010

Delayed start

And so Chloe Sevigny was named Best Supporting Actress! Gotta catch Big Love to witness her chic-to-mormon transformation.

Mdm is feeling so much better after my visit to the doc on Sunday. I am not experiencing any form of discomfort and hasn't done any loo run. It's definitely not the big P scare (that for a very brief moment even I myself did suspect that it might be the cause of my pukey-ness and loss of appetite, despite the very regular menses I have had just days before the symptoms occured).

On a related note, one of P's close buddy recently discovered that his wife, N, is expecting. We used to joke about having kids around the same period and few days ago N went "go have one now!". And I knew I wasn't ready because the idea did not excite me a bit but I know the maternal instinct is kicking in. Whatever it is, we seem to have too many items on our "to-do" list at the moment.

Haven't done my resolution list for 2010, partly due to the fact that things may change quite a but for me if everthing turns out well. Whatever it is, I hope I would be able to know the results asap (i.e. after the 25th) and start planning for the rest of 2010 then. I'm still not sure if I can make it back for CNY. I have one pathetic day of annual leave left till June and our pockets are burning at a rapid speed. There are just so much payments due. Plus, I was back less than 3 weeks ago. It's just very bad timing this year round.

No comments: