Saturday 12 December 2009

Post holiday

Had a very short but busy week. Well-rested? Probably. 2 holidays in a 5-day working week, what more can I ask for. This is the best part about my work life here in Thailand! Next week would be my last before a 2-week long break for Christmas.

I am not sure if I blew my chance on Monday. I am keeping my fingers crossed and I hope to receive good news next week, which will be the best present for Christmas and well, the best way to begin a brand new year. It has been a while since I wanted something this bad. I believe my past 2 years 4 months here in Thailand was a transition.

As per our usual Fridays, we went to check the work progress at our new place. Work on the second floor has started and if everything goes on well, the construction should be completed by March/ April 2010. P has an amazingly interesting face whenever we do our site visits. Like a little child, he will move around inquisitively.

The best part about the wait now is seeing all the "if"s come true.

No comments: