Wednesday 21 October 2009

The hierarchical and corrupted Thailand

I miss transparency. If you think that Singapore is hierarchical, think out of the island. Things here are always in my most hated shade of grey.

and

i

hate

it.

On a separate note, Mdm started wearing pants to work few days ago (flats and pants, ultimate pairing for an injured foot). And guess what, I actually received complains for WEARING PANTS TO WORK. I mean... HELLO? I never understand this ridiculous rule. Female workers should ALWAYS be in skirts. Just take a look at my foot, will you. So, I should pair skirts with sandals, or I should risk wearing heels just to look pleasing.

Why don't you just look at what the students are wearing first before nitpicking on unimportant matters? What is the objective in getting students to wear uniform when skirts go so short up their tighs. And come on, most are on motorbikes. How nonsensical things can be.

No comments: