Wednesday 5 August 2009

Sg, mummy, and sis's new Diana

One of the best (and weirdest) thing about getting back to Sg without P:

I feel truly at home!!!

We were told that mummy's op will be scheduled at 7 plus in the morning. Supposedly, the plan was to be there for her. My old man assured that we can hang around for a while after she enters the op theatre then get home for a rest in the afternoon. Her op will last anything from 2-6 hours, depending on the location of the tumour. I landed in Sg only tonight, after her admission, and I haven't gotten to see her yet. And mummy is the best, she brewed us some soup before she was admitted. So I got home to a house that's kept spick and span and a bowl of hot soup. My mum is the toughest mum ever, we're sure she will be back at her 100% very soon.

MM looks half in awe and half in perplexity when I presented her birthday gift, Diana. She flipped through the album and went

"Don't you think the photos looks eerie? And, she (the camera) has a human name."

...

1 comment:

yttun said...

you know i love Diana even before i met her. ((=

Thanks to the both of you.

^_^

Just a lil troublesome...
Cos need to use fi--lim =P