Thursday 2 July 2009

2nd year since walking down the aisle

P was 2 hours late yesterday and by the time he came for me, I thought I was the last staff on campus.

Not long after I hopped onto his car, he went like "oh shit, can you check if my laptop is in the bag". I reached out to the back and was greeted by a bouquet!




He actually chose the flowers. =)

We went to one of our favourite restaurants here in Chiangmai. Nice food, good ambience but a tad crowded with Thai speaking caucasians. It sure wasn't a fun-filled night but we did have a great time.

At this moment in my life, I am appreciating the fact that I have P by my side. It has been a whole 2 years filled with joy and laughter.




As I was told,

“Love means living the way God commanded us to live. As you have heard from the beginning, His command is this: Live a life of love.” 2 John 1:6 (NCV)

1 comment:

yttun said...

Damn! I missed this post! I jus saw it! Weeeee~~~~~ My sweet bro! =D