Saturday 27 June 2009

Work rants

Mdm has been absent for a while. Not exactly busy but too much has happened (at work), plus, I have resumed Thai classes.

I have enjoyed every minute 80% of my time at work till now. Everyone has been great, helpful and often generous with compliments. Plus, I have been well taken care of as a foreign colleague. Like I always tell my boss, Vanessa is here to work and enjoy. Anyway, things are getting unpleasant for me now that problem of others are becoming mine. I cannot believe my boss can be this ridiculous to be channeling his frustrations to me. Enough said, Mdm had a showdown yesterday. It was a big relief. Who in the world gets to tell your boss to consider leaving his job bcos he don't deserve it. Who in the world gets to tell your boss right in the face that he's not a good leader. Who in the world gets to tell your boss to think of what he really want for his department and his life.

ME.

No comments: