Monday 15 June 2009

Reconnecting or reconnected

We surrendered some money and penned on the sales agreement today. We are officially nested! =P

Mdm got a Friendster message from an old friend some time back. I visited my Friendster account out of the blue and saw her message. By then, I was like one whole month late (cos Friendster being Friendster i.e. the dated social networking platform, I have completely neglected its existence for the longest of all time). It was kinda like a hi-bye message. Anyway, we went on to add each other on Facebook and me being totally obsessed with Restaurant City, was busying myself arranging furniture, upgrading menu etc. and didn't put much effort in getting reconnected. Just today, I saw on my Facebook homepage that my friend has uploaded an album. It was, to my greatest surprise, her wedding album. I was like "OMG!".

It struck me only now that it wasn't just another hi-bye message and I realized I have been an unbelivable friend to Ms Lok. How often do you find yourself like me, being guilty of being an unappreciative jerk?

No comments: