Sunday 1 February 2009

Wrapping up

Mdm tried painting MM's favourite (i.e. the Blythe doll) on Saturday. It was super duper hard b/c Bly has this incredibly flat face and I don't quite like how it turned out. P was right that the green looked wrong.



We had an uneventful Sunday as my folks dig in on the 7th day of Chinese New Year a.k.a 人日. Mdm would be having my first test for Thai III next week and then my class would wrap up for this level. Mdm can now read and write in Thai! Thai is very much like English (i.e. phonetic based) so if you have a huge memory space, it won't be hard for you to read and pronounce the word correctly (although understanding what you are reading is a totally different story). I am now trying to expand my vocabulary bank by first drawing up a daily revision program for myself. I am so lazy once I get back home from work!

By the way, M.O.S. Pump It Up Aeroburn is a killer. I tried it consecutively for 5 days (and I had to stop running on the treadmill b/c I simply don't have the energy to do that after doing the video exercise for an hour) and on the fifth day I kinda lasted only for 45 mins before I surrendered. But then again, I feel my abs are here again!

3 comments:

yttun said...

It was damn beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send it to me!!! >.<

Thanks!!!

Vanessa said...

really meh?!?!

yttun said...

Yup! I like! ^^