Friday 9 January 2009

Mdm is going back to school

Mdm is taking academic Thai classes starting next Monday. Apparently, Mr. Boss wasn't happy about it since I would be gone for 3 hours in the afternoon every working day (classes from Mon-Fri, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.). Anyway, approval had been gotten from above. Besides, work is not hectic and I doubt my 3 hours absence would mean much.

And the good news is, my classes are free! I would be kinda taking the express lane and joining the module 3 classes which is like the level when you start learning to read and write in Thai (the first 2 being basic conversational modules). If Mr. Boss has not violent objection and my work load doesn't get heavy miraculously, I would complete the entire course in half a year (i.e. module 3 - 8, each lasting slightly more than a month).

Finally, it's friday! Happy weekend to all!

No comments: