Friday 23 January 2009

It's friday!

We attended a friend's graduation party and had our first seafood dinner here in Chiang Mai yesterday. I was glad to discover that yummy crabs actually exist in this part of the world. It's amazing how Thais actually make a big fuss about graduation. Seriously, I don't remember we did much except crazy photo taking. MM wasn't even at the ceremony (cos there was a restriction on the number of guests). Here in Thailand, the whole family (including extended ones like aunts, uncles, cousins etc.) shows up for the ceremony. We got home pretty late and I suspected that I drifted into lalaland even before my eyes were closed.

No big plans for this weekend which is terrific because I badly need some rest and then work on my newly downloaded Pump It Up Aeroburn



Digressing... Check out my new object of desire!!!

Nicole Richie's orange Hermes Birkin



*omg*

No comments: