Thursday 13 November 2008

Rantings in PMS-ing mode

Mdm is sooooo sleepy now. Our Loy Krathong party ended late last night and by the time we sent off our last guest and were ready to retire for the night, it was already 2 plus am. Mdm got up grumpily this morning and ranted about having a sudden impulse to tender. My self motivation has significantly diminished.

I wonder how many married couples can actually blend in seamlessly with their partner's family. It has been 1.5 years but the awkwardness hasn't subsided yet (especially so with my well-respected in-laws). So before P's friends arrived, I brilliantly busied myself BBQ-ing for the rest. I must have done it for hours but was actually glad to be doing it. Everything would be much better if not for the language barrier but I am starting to suspect that there are other forces at work (like age differences, cultural differences etc). Frankly, thinking of these makes me sad.

Nevermind.

No comments: