Tuesday 25 November 2008

Crafts and movies

I wouldnt mind getting a tattoo like this. It looks sooooo pretty.

Zoe In Wonderland Tattoo

image


And check out this amazing work:

Magdalena Bors



__________

We would finally be back at home today!!! Meaning, we would be living in a civilized world (i.e. with internet connection). Tuesday at home means loads of new episode for download (Supernatural, GG, Heroes, PB, all aired on Monday!). P is going to love that.

We spent the last few nights at his brother's entertained by dvds we got from the rental. We managed to get some movies that we somehow didn't download and missed them in the theatres. They aren't exactly great but at least they got me glued to the screen and not get distracted.

88 minutes
Pathology
Gone Baby Gone (directorial debut of Ben Affleck)

Mdm got a new haircut on Sunday, which was kinda different and started to depart from the bob cut (I guess). But the most interesting thing is not about me having a haircut, but P. I wanted him to get one with me on Sunday but he refused to, which made me kinda grumpy for like 5 minutes (maybe 15. hmm). Anyway, yesterday we got home to pack our clothes to bring over to his brother's and he started coiling the wires of his blades. Out of the blue, he decided to shave his head clean. So over at his brother's we spent an hour or so brutally shaving his precious crown.

He stunned a few this morning but I thought the new look is kinda cute. He actually looked like a Japanese yakuza. LOL.

Pictures up soon. =)

No comments: