Friday 15 August 2008

Mdm's potentially fearless child

This is cute -- Kids Do The Most Outrageous Things.

How many calories do you burn a day?
This means I have to consume less than 1500 cal per day. In addition, I have to burn 200-300 cal by exercising. It seems so much harder now than before. Mdm is afraid that Mdm will become obsess in wanting to shed off that 2 extra kilos.
___

We have been watching Supernatural for the past few nights. It's not as good as Prison Break nor Heroes but it's interesting nonetheless. Some episodes actually scared the shit out of me.

When I was watching the series, I thought that the fear for paranormal was most probably instilled rather than a result of experiences. And just yesterday while dining at the foodcourt, I saw a dad with a rubber spider in one hand while feeding the kid. When the kid turned his head away and refused to be fed, the dad moved the spider closer. I am not sure if this is the way I would like to Tarzan-train my kid and I thought that the kid would most probably develop some kind of insect phobia. I was just thinking, if I introduce paranormal to my kids, along with insects, wild animals etc. when he's really young and make him believe that they are the nicest creatures on earth, would he then become fearless?

No comments: